| Home | Resume | Photos | FAQs & Facts | Appearances | Media | Message Board | Chat | Logan's Links | News | KidActors |

Logan O'Brien

Chat Transcript from December 1st, 2001
KidActors
Welcome to the Live Chat with Logan O'Brien everyone! Now that Logan has arrived, you can start submitting your questions!

KidActors
How are things going today, Logan? Ready to answer all these questions?!

Logan O'Brien
You bet!

KidActors
Here we go!

Emma
What inspired you to be an actor, Logan?

Logan O'Brien
I fell into it from modeling and then going out to do commercials.

Tawny
Hey Logan, I was wondering if you want to acting your whole life, or do you eventually want to go into something else?

Logan O'Brien
I also want to be a marine biologist and a lawyer for animals and kids.

choumy_zen
is it hard to be a child actor?

Logan O'Brien
It's hard to be a child and easy to be an actor!

Ian
Have you auditioned for anything recently that you'd like to tell us about?

Logan O'Brien
"Judging Amy" on producers call back. I would like that one because it is about child abuse.

Smiley:)
Did you ever take special classes for acting?

Logan O'Brien
No, just some improv over the summer 2 years ago, but I go to a coach sometimes.

Mr.ME
Anyone of your family gave you support to be an actor, Logan?

Logan O'Brien
My parents are busy all day with stuff that I have to do like classes and auditions and school.

Dr. Naif
Is there any actors or actresses whom you would wish to act with in a movie?

Logan O'Brien
Hi Dr. Naif! Yes! Jackie Chan and Elijah Wood and Haley!

starroad
What do you want for Christmas, Logan?

Logan O'Brien
Gamecube! That's all. And a game. I don't want to ask for much this year because of everything that is happening in the world. It would make me feel greedy.

Tawny
How does it feel being so young with so many fans out there?

Logan O'Brien
Fans are people I still have to meet but you are all my friends! And I'm very old in my head. Well I hope I am.

C|neguy
Is there any adult actor you inspire from if yes please write his name and one of his masterpiece?

Logan O'Brien
Colin Firth from "Pride and Prejudice".

spudman
I have enjoyed your role in Malcolm in the Middle so far. Are we going to see more episodes with you in it soon?

Logan O'Brien
Maybe, the writers were talking about bringing the character back.

E.E.
how long do you think you'll be acting in General hospital?

Logan O'Brien
Until they decide to age me! or if I am lucky, I can grow up on the show.

Queenofthelizards
Hows Maja logan?

Logan O'Brien
Lizzie! Hi! Maja is a piggie but not 3 pounds yet! And she is fast!

jon2565
I know you like martial arts...Whose movies do you like more? Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, or Jet Li's. And then, if you could fight along side one of those guys, who would it be with?

Logan O'Brien
Jackie Chan is my fav! all around. I think it's because of his funny personality, you got to like that guy!

AmericanAlien
Can u tell us more about 'KidSportsLA' or 'The Young Filmmakers Club'? Both projects sound very interesting and fun!

Logan O'Brien
Hi B.! Both are video series that are being edited now. There is still more work to do on both. We added a new end to the skateboarding video last week.

Emma
Do you get to go shopping and stuff like regular kids?

Logan O'Brien
I am sooooo regular. I have a torn shirt on now. Skateboard one of course! Does that include grocery shopping also? Ha ha. Because I have to help with that.

Dr. Naif
Hi Logan! is there anything special that makes you nervous or distracted while you are acting? Regards to Lenny :-)

Logan O'Brien
Not a thing - unless it is bad behavior in people. Then it feels distracting. Lenny says - pr interval.

spudman
Do you get recognized a lot when out in public?

Logan O'Brien
Yes. I wish they would say hello or something. They stare and whisper. Maybe I will try smiling at them!

jon2565
If you found a magic lamp and were only given one wish.....what would it be?

Logan O'Brien
For three wishes! Ha ha. But if that was not ok then it would be for tolerance of humans for animals and other humans.

Coffee Bean
Are there any films you would like to remake?

Logan O'Brien
Hard one - ummm how about Radio Flyer.

Raven
Log, how many skateboarding tricks can you land and which ones?

Logan O'Brien
Ollie, fakie nollie, landing in primo on a kickflip (ouch) almost a kickflip and some by accident like that double kickflip this summer! This stuff is hard to do!

Logan Fan
do you go to a private school or public?

Logan O'Brien
Public one but I do the work at home.

Francesco
You told you would like to remake "Radio Flyer". In wich role : that of Elijah Wood or Joseph Mazzello?

Logan O'Brien
The kid that goes off the cliff - I don't know which one did that role.

cineguy
who gave the idea of being a young actor? your parents?

Logan O'Brien
The agency for modeling and commercials sends you. I started going at 4 but some kids only stay modeling or with commercials. I do all 3 things still. My mom sent my photo to an agency when I was 10 months old.

RoseBowlBound (Jean)
Hey Logan :o) Do you like to read a lot, and if so, what is your favorite book?

Logan O'Brien
I am reading Lord of the Rings now. I read all 4 Harry Potter books when I was 8. My next book is The Hobbit. I love to read. I want to read The Count of Monte Cristo soon. I read only the kid's version last summer.

Bilbo Baggins
what is it that you fear most in your life?

Logan O'Brien
My parents dying and marrying the wrong person. Or did you mean something else like getting worms?

Fan1
Where would you like to move when you grow up? Possibly a climate that has snow? Since the whole sand boarding idea isn't really a option. ;)

Logan O'Brien
I want to stay in this house but have the time to travel like to snow! and to see people and see the whole world also.

Omer 14
Hi logan, how do you prepare yourself before acting?

Logan O'Brien
On a job? Well, nothing really, I take a few seconds to get in character and stay focused.

Ian
Are you looking forward to your birthday and are you still going to start scuba lessons?

Logan O'Brien
Yes and yes! The lessons will be here in L.A. from a Naui instructor. I don't want a big party this year, it feels wrong this year.

Coffee Bean
I hear you memorized a 20 minute monologue. What was the name of it, and how did you do it?!

Logan O'Brien
"Yma Dream" and I did a little bit each day and I hear the words when I memorize. I will have a new one soon. The old one is from 1962.

jon2565
If you could sit and visit with someone and talk for only 5 minutes...anyone in history including someone still alive today...who would it be? And what would you talk about?

Logan O'Brien
Osama bin Laden and talk about him. But make sure to tell him he did something good. He made the world stronger.

Fluffy the Bunny
Are there any particular countries or places that you'd like to make a movie at?

Logan O'Brien
Fluffy Buns! Anywhere! Maybe Europe.

m.e.d.
hello Logan, what is your favourite film and why?

Logan O'Brien
Singin' in the Rain because of the tap dancing.

Bilbo Baggins
which is your most favorite kid star

Logan O'Brien
Haley Joel Osment.  Also because he's smart.

<-Anthony->
Have you finished reading Lord of the Rings yet? If so what were your thoughts?

Logan O'Brien
Hey Counsel! I'm pacing myself! I'm in book 3. It's my fav but the Count is coming!

Hawk
What would be your advice to any kids trying to get into the acting business?

Logan O'Brien
Tony "Hawk"! Just kidding. Tell your mom and dad it is a lot of work and they have to help you so much. And trust yourself and do not give up or care about what other kids are doing at the audition - just be yourself as the character.

Tawny
Do you have any hidden talents that no one knows about?

Logan O'Brien
Tap, Tahitian dance, singing, keyboard, Tahitian drums, photography.

starroad
What is your favourite quote from any medium?

Logan O'Brien
If you gave it your best, then the best is what you gave it - from my Honda commercial!

jon2565
You have mentioned the tragedy twice now, without actually saying the words....Has your life changed alot since 9/11/2001? More so in your daily actions? Or more so in the way you think about life and loved ones?

Logan O'Brien
In the way I think and it seems the world is not so big anymore.

wvm
You seem to be doing a lot on the musical front lately. Can you see yourself getting into singing as well as acting as a career?

Logan O'Brien
Yes. I will sing with Joey Pearson soon. I like the very old songs.

Coffe Bean
Can you describe yourself to us in 3 or so words?

Logan O'Brien
Almost ten years.

Nigel
Logan, what charity or good cause do you support and feel strongly about?

Logan O'Brien
Kids With A Cause is kids helping kids. I do lots of events. And the Starlight Foundation. Also some animal charities.

m.e.d.
Logan what was your favourite Haley Joel Osment film?

Logan O'Brien
Pay It Forward. I have not seen A.I. yet or all the scary parts of The Sixth Sense.

stormark(dk)
Whits one of this years box office movis whout you have likte to be in

Logan O'Brien
Lord of the Rings!

KidActors
Hey everyone! We've come to the close of our chat with Logan for this time. I speak on behalf of everyone here, Logan, thanks for coming to talk! You're awesome! We hope you'll come back again! Be sure to watch Logan's site for future events!

Logan O'Brien
Thank you everyone for coming to my chat. Stay healthy and safe. Be happy! Bye! Logan

Click "Chat," in the menu bar, to return to the main chat menu.

Contact KidActors at admin@kidactors.com

2000-07, KidActors. All rights reserved.  
Terms of Use / Privacy Statement.