| Home | Resume | Photos | FAQs & Facts | Appearances | Media | Message Board | Chat | Logan's Links | News | KidActors |

Logan O'Brien

Chat Transcript from December 28th, 2002
KidActors
Welcome everyone to the Live Chat with Logan O'Brien! Logan has just joined us, so please start submitting your questions! We're glad you were able to join us tonight, Logan! Are you ready to get started?

Logan O'Brien
Hi Everybody!

KidActors
Here we go with our first question!

Andreas from Austria
Hey Logan! Glad to have you back again! Was this your first trip to Europe? How did you enjoy it? What did you do?

Logan O'Brien
I have been to Ireland before, but this is my first time in Scandinavia. I had a great time. I went snowboarding in Norway, I celebrated Xmas in Sweden, and explored Denmark.

Amber
Hey Logan, I love your Duet with Your friend Joey on his CD Something To Say *Which by the way everyone here should check out* Did You have Alot of fun recording it and would you do it again?

Logan O'Brien
Yes, I had a blast recording the song with Joey. Yes I would like to do it again.

Freddi
Hi Logan, how did u become an actor?

Logan O'Brien
I started modeling, then I went out on commercial auditions, then I went on TV and film.

Michael D.
Logan, What is the most exciting role you have done?

Logan O'Brien
I liked shooting "That Was Then" up in Vancouver, Canada. It was a new style of working.

JJ
Hey Logan, ok, if you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?

Logan O'Brien
JJ! Fat Little Hobbit? Ha ha! Or maybe happy, kind and smart? Maybe?

Logan O'Brien
JJ, Say hi to Eh Hwa!

Jean
Hi Logan!! :-D What was it like working on General Hospital, and what is a major difference between that and other TV work that you have done.

Logan O'Brien
GH had a tighter work schedule. With TV, you sit around waiting for your scene.

Joseph Hyland
Hey Logan, welcome back! Are you going to be on any tv shows in the near future?

Logan O'Brien
Well, pilot season is in January, so we'll see.

Queenofthelizards
Logan! Hey! If you could remake any movie, what movie would it be?

Logan O'Brien
I would like to remake The Lord of the Rings trilogy because I have a different point of view than the movie.

Annica
Hi Loges, I just wanted to drop by and thank you for the last amazing three weeks! I had a blast! Great to hear you all made it home safe. I only got one question for you. Now when you're back in LA again, what do you think you will be your fondest memory of visiting Scandinavia?

Logan O'Brien
Anni!!! My best memory is hanging out with you. Sheatgube!! What are you doing up this late? I miss you!

Scott N.
What kind of role would you really want to play but haven't played yet?

Logan O'Brien
It's really easy to be a kid playing a normal kid. I would like to play any role that requires more than that.

Jean
Are there ever days when you really don't feel like acting but you have to anyway? Or is it something that you can always find a way to psych yourself up for and enjoy?

Logan O'Brien
I never had a day when I didn't want to work. Not so far!

*Angel*
Logan, where do you see yourself in the future? Still acting?

Logan O'Brien
Acting and being an attorney and a marine biologist.

JJ
What advice would you give for someone who wants to be an actor/actress?

Logan O'Brien
Get into the best agency you can, try your best and don't worry about what anybody else is doing.

jon2565
Hey Logan, This is a weird one....If you were on one of the new "reality" shows, could you eat the strange foods, or do the hard stunts, or the difficult puzzles and challenges? Would you be a good "Survivor" or a "Fear Factor" winner?

Logan O'Brien
I think those shows are stupid actually, but I watch them. I don't think that it is about survival, because you are doing it for the money and for how you come across on TV.

julez
Logan, do you ever become "star struck" by the actors and actresses you get to work with?

Logan O'Brien
No. I usually find out after, what they have accomplished. I would be in awe of Ian McKellan!

Andreas from Austria
Do you have any favorite movies despite the LOTR saga?

Logan O'Brien
Singin' in the Rain! It is still my favorite.

Kristine
How do you prepare for a role?

Logan O'Brien
Hi Kristine! I learn my lines really well - if you do that, then every time you read and do the lines, you see something more.

Hayden
Logan, can you cry when someone tells you to? If so, how do you do it? What do you think about?

Logan O'Brien
I can cry if I really feel the role, but it happens more when I rehearse the lines the first few times. So it's important not to overdo the lines.

Andreas from Austria
Did ever happen anything embarrassing to you on the set?

Logan O'Brien
No. But then again, I don't get embarrassed. I would be embarrassed if I didn't know my lines, but that would never happen to me. That would be unprofessional, and my Dad has always told me never come unprepared.

Fermat
Hey, Logan! I hear you are a good skateboarder. What kind of tricks can you do?

Logan O'Brien
Ollie, Fakie ollie, Ollie to manual, ollie to nose manual, pivot, and an accidental double kickflip, and kasper. I am still working on kickflips, heelflips and shovits.

Scott N.
Are you reading any books right now? If so, what are they?

Logan O'Brien
I only have 50 pages left in ROTK. Next, I am reading "The Hobbit".

Michael D.
what do you like to do when you are not working?

Logan O'Brien
I like to play Gamecube, play chess, read, walk the dogs, see new and old movies, play basketball, skateboard, take my lizard out and just go places. I am never un occupied. Ha ha!

Kristine
Hey Logan! Would you like to cut your hair to the 'That Was Then' length again? Keep it the same, or another hair do? ^_^

Logan O'Brien
Guess what?! I am getting a haircut in the next couple of days. I am open for suggestions. ;-)

*Angel*
If you could have any kind of power, what would it be? Why?

Logan O'Brien
I would like to be able to become invisible.

Logan O'Brien
Like in "Ghost".

JJ
Do you play an instrument? If not, which one would you like to play?

Logan O'Brien
I have played keyboard and Tahitian drums. I'd like to go back to both soon.

No1OsmentFan
Hi Logan, Do you goto normal school or homeschool?

Logan O'Brien
I am in Independent Studies.

Michael D.
what is being tutored during a job like? regular school or what?

Logan O'Brien
It is nothing at all. I work much harder at home.

Amber
Do You Do Any Charity Work?

Logan O'Brien
I am a member of Kids With a Cause and this year I will be on their board of directors. I also like working for the Starlight Foundation.

Scott N.
What was it like to work in the set of "Malcolm in the Middle"? What was cast members of the show like and the crew and everything?

Logan O'Brien
It was the most fun cast ever. Everyone got along well, and there were a lot of laughs all the time. Eric Per Sullivan was great.

Hayden
Hi Logan :) Are there any roles that you would not take because of subject matter, or similar?

Logan O'Brien
No. I would only be playing a character so I assume people are smart enough to know that I am not that character in real life. Right now, I would not take my clothes off for any role.

Freddi
do you have any new year resolutions ?

Logan O'Brien
I plan on coming on full force!

Amber
If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would you meet????

Logan O'Brien
J.R.R. Tolkein, Martin Luther King Jr., Tiger Woods, Ian McKellen, Orlando Bloom, Osama Bin Ladan - I know I am leaving a lot of people out!

JJ
Which director would you like to work with in the future?

Logan O'Brien
Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson!

Queenofthelizards
What three things would you take with you if you were stranded on an island?

Logan O'Brien
Anni, Gamecube and the Trilogy.

KidActors
Hey everyone, our chat with Logan has now come to a close. KidActors would like to thank everyone for coming to chat with him this evening, and we hope you've had a great time! Also, thank you Logan for being able to come talk with us! We hope you'll come back again soon!

Logan O'Brien
Thanks everyone for spending time with me. I hope you all have a Happy New Year! See you on the MB!

KidActors
Thanks, and cya soon Logan!

Logan O'Brien
OK! :-D

Click "Chat," in the menu bar, to return to the main chat menu.

Contact KidActors at admin@kidactors.com

2000-07, KidActors. All rights reserved.  
Terms of Use / Privacy Statement.